Angel De Quintas STAGE DOOR BLOG


Michael Buble did an excellent job performing “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”, one of Frank Sinatras hit songs. Although there will never be someone as unique as Frank Sinatra himself, I personally believe that Michael Buble does an excellent job imitating his voice. I'm not sure if that was his intentions but regardless, he did a splendid job. When it comes to christmas songs, I think they should all be sung in the same fashion as Michael Buble, but I’m positive many will disagree with my opinions but many will also agree. Christmas songs have a special place in my heart and listening to Michael sing made me excited for the holidays!




To start off, I want to bring up how much I enjoyed the way this concert was set up. All of the performers were dressed in red and sitting around watching each other perform which I think was beautiful and a genius idea. I also love how Marin Mazzie controlled her voice throughout the whole performance and then closed with a bang. It's a performance full of emotion and is just powerful all around. So much talent was shown in under five minutes and I am truly impressed.


This video and song is very powerful and has every bit of potential to touch the hearts of millions just as it did mine. Cynthia Erivo and Jennifer Hudson are easily one of the best duos in music. You can tell this just by the way their voices beautifully blend together. Although this video is nearly at a million views, that does not even come close to what it really deserves. Everyone should hear this true definition of music and it the women singing deserve more recognition for just how marvelous they performed it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASCII ART

FlipBook Assignment