FlipBook Assignment


`This flipbook assignment was by far the most fun and interesting assignment that I had in college so far. It allowed me to just put whatever was on my mind onto a sheet of paper and allow others to see the creativity that I hold as well as my fellow classmates. Although mine isn't a masterpiece like others that you may see, I really enjoyed making mine and that's all that matters. These are the types of assignments I look forward to in my art class and I hope there are more to come.

`After finishing my flipbook, I went online and searched for other flipbooks made from people and I was astonished with what I found. The creativity that these random people hold in there brain truly is a gift and a work of art. Each one has a story behind it and explains the character of the artist behind it. The amount of time and effort that was put into these flipbooks is also something quite amazing. As I was making mine, it felt like a stress reliever because all that I was focused on was my imagination and it gave me a happy piece of mind.

If you are reading this blog and have a flipbook that you have made, please do send! I am very interested in the creativity that we all share as humans and would like to see what your imagination has put to paper. Leave comments below and I'll be happy to give my opinions on them. Also tell me how you liked mine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ART AND TECHNOLOGY FINAL