GAMER GRID ART


            When I heard about this project  I thought this was going to be and easy A that I could just breeze right through, I didn't know that it would be the most tedious, and time consuming assignment that would ever be given to me. Thankfully I was  given much time to gather all of the supplies I needed and worked day in and day out on this. Trying to apply the  glue to the cereal and making it stay  was a real burden. the Fruit Loops would get stuck to my fingers and the glue would just take forever to dry. when I was finally done I felt my soul leave my body and fell like the happiest kid on earth sing what all of my hard work had made.

The project was huge and was 40 inches across, basically half of my body, and I'm a pretty big kid.  On my way to class, it seemed  like everyone I knew decided to appear out of nowhere and we're there To greet me as I was on my way to class with this huge poster, I felt like a doofus. As I was getting on the elevator the doors shut and folded my project into two,  luckily it didn't get destroyed because if it did I probably would have dropped out right there.


Despite all of the stress and aggravation that this project  brought upon to me, it was  very fun and definitely worth it when I seen the end result. It felt good that I was able to make art as good as that and maybe I can give it to my mother to hang up on her wall, I'm sure she would love it just as much as I do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FlipBook Assignment

ART AND TECHNOLOGY FINAL